Skip to main content

25/01/18

  Do you know what I learned today?
  I learned a lot, really:
  1. I have no idea how to make a rehearsal plan
  2. After delivering the work I always remember something I forgot
  3. Mom and I don't really see eye to eye when expressing ideas
  (The last one is more in the lines of us wanting to say the same thing, but only confusing each other with the way we say it...)

  You know what else I learned? That the longer I have to make a paper, the longer I take to go from the introduction to the rest of it...
  I really have no idea how to start... and no idea how to finish...and, being honest, no idea what to write in between.
  Until I FINALLY start. From that point on I just don't know how to express my ideas and when to stop. 
  My Portuguese teachers (I'm from Portugal, so that's my equivalent to your English) always complained that I never had a conclusion, or that it was too rushed, in my compositions.
  Poor women...
  They tried, but I never learned...


  Oh well..


  Who cares?


  I did finish my paper on time today, so everything is fine...

  I guess...


  ...


  Bye.



Photo just cause: 

Comments